RISE AND SHINE, IT’S FISHING TIME
- All Anglers must report to the Ghillie before fishing and they should meet at the Fishing Lodge beside the car park.
- Normally fishing is from 9.00am to 5.00pm. However, during the grilse run in the months of June, July and August, regular tenants often fish late at night and early in the morning.
- Accordingly, the ghillie may not be available all of the time for tenants wishing to fish during the day. During these times, it is likely he will be away from the beat between lunchtime and 4.30pm. However, the lodge will be left open for those wishing to use it.
- The beat is fished with a maximum of 7 rods.
- A boat is available at the discretion of the Ghillie.
- The owner reserves the right to fish 2 rods throughout the season.
- Life jackets should be worn at all times, and these will be available in the Fishing Lodge. Tenants who do not wear life jackets do so entirely at their own risk.
- A charge of £20.00 will be made for replacement gas cylinders.
- Anglers should note that it is an offence under Section 55(1) of the British Transport Commission Act 1949 to trespass upon any railway line. Fines of £1,000 can be incurred by offenders. Accordingly, the railway line is strictly out of bounds to anglers.
- The beat is fished in rotation. You will be allocated a beat, please learn the boundaries of your beat and only fish within the boundaries. Changeover time 1.00pm.
- Pools are fished in rotation, starting at the top and gradually moving downstream.
- Do not enter a pool downstream of fellow Anglers.
- Rod sharing is not permitted.
- All salmon/sea trout caught must be reported to the Ghillie, who maintains fishing records.
- All foul hooked/unseasonable fish must be safely returned to the river.
- Rods are particularly requested to return all coloured fish at any time throughout the season. The ghillie’s decision in this matter is final.
- Lures: any legal method. Shrimp and prawn prohibited at all times.
- Use of a gaff is forbidden.
- Be considerate to fellow Anglers.
- No litter to be discarded. Please bring it back to the Fishing Lodge to be disposed of by the Ghillie.
- Follow the Country Code, particularly in relation to dogs, risk of fires and closure of gates.
- No fixed rods or set lines.
- No sub-letting.
- The ghillie’s word is final. The proprietors shall not be bound to refund any rents paid in the event of cancellation for whatever reason.
- The tipping of the ghillie is a traditional part of British etiquette and tenants are encouraged to do so.
Dalguise supports the TDSFB’s conservation measures. Further details can be viewed at: http://www.tdsfb.org
NOTE: Contravention of the above may result in future access being denied.
GYRODACTYLUS SALARIS DECLARATION
The declaration form can be downloaded here:
BOOKING & CONTACT
So if you are looking for a solitary escape or a remarkable day spent fishing with friends and family, contact us today to secure your reservation.
ANDREW WHYTE (GHILLIE) - 07767 490381
BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES - 07801 226497
EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternativley book online at our FishPal listing by clicking on the following link: